Have you seen this...

Guest randy marsh

From /index.php?showtopic=124286">the earlier thread and there's been quite a lot of them so far with more and more scumbags jumping on the old bandwagon :) Some have gone for well over £100 I think so no prizes for guessing what some morons peeps have in mind and all that.

Just goes to prove how some greedy scumbags peeps will stop at nothing to make a few quid doesn't it :rolleyes: Also goes to prove that some tw@ts peeps will stop at nothing (including fraud) to try and get in without an official ticket as well I guess :) ~£100 for "a 'novelty' ticket that shouldn't be used to try to gain access to the festival even though it does have all the correct security stuff on it of course, blah, blah, blah" my @rse ! The guys on gates and so on may well be a tad overworked at times but they're not stupid. Any tinkering will be hard to achieve in the first place and pretty easy to spot in any case I reckon. Sorry, but anyone stupid enough to try totally deserves carting off to the Police compound if/when it all goes t*ts up IMHO.

Actually, I probably have a 'spare' one as well. Haven't looked but I normally do get one and it's often been printed with "souvenir ticket" or something like that in the past. If I had the time I'd be tempted to give it a go just out of morbid curiosity to see what happens ... making sure that my GENUINE ticket and all other relevant documentation is *very* close to hand and all that mind you ! I don't now why they don't just "black" them out completely TBH. The 'souvenir' thing was a good idea and all that but it's just tempting fate to have anything that could potentially be abused unfortunately because the one thing you can be pretty much certain of is that someone will try to make a few quid out of it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of these, and tbh i think its quite clearly stating that it wont get you entry. If people bid for it, its their fault, its not stating that it will give you access, so wheres the harm, i'd only be worried that if someone buys it, they'll use the reg number and not give me access. kinda paranoid i know, but im keeping mine :lol:, unless i sell it next year and see then whos dumb enough to buy it :unsure:

This is a totally legit sale so all you people saying do i get monorail access and wanting to bid it up to a million ar just being c**ts and ruining somones perfectly legit sale!

Sometimes the people on here make me so angry!

This is a totally legit sale so all you people saying do i get monorail access and wanting to bid it up to a million ar just being c**ts and ruining somones perfectly legit sale!

Sometimes the people on here make me so angry!