My fellow Irish festivalers

Guest Wooderson

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a fantastic post.. I can't be doing with all the regional/nationlistic bollocks.

You know what, i don't give a f**k where you're from and I don't understand why you do. It baffles me

Wooderson, the beers are on me, mate.

Edited by Mardy

Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing some sunburnt knackers arsecrack shrouded in a tricolor.

Its not like the place is feckin' shrouded in Georges Crosses now is it? FFS!!!!!

If I see any misplaced tricolors this year I'm gonna have a word.

Zero tolerance for GF2009.

:lol:

Logically it is stupid bringing them anyway! You will always have a bunch of monkeys with the Tri colour over their camp...........if you follow suite you run the risk of sleeping in the wrong tent on a drunken Glasto night! And Connor Murphy, the big hairy ape from Cork will not be happy to see you there!!

We have a Cuban Flag over our campsite so as to find it. You will meet f**k all Cubans at Glasto so its a safe enough flag and its political connotations I feel are apt enough also...........

It is a recognised fact (by me, at least) that you can visit anywhere in the world and always be within 50 yards of either a wolves football top or some other form of tat displaying the 'wanderers badge'. You may not notice it, it may be the smallest thimble tucked away in the corner of the tiniest gift shop but mark me, it's there somewhere!

Logically it is stupid bringing them anyway! You will always have a bunch of monkeys with the Tri colour over their camp...........if you follow suite you run the risk of sleeping in the wrong tent on a drunken Glasto night! And Connor Murphy, the big hairy ape from Cork will not be happy to see you there!!

We have a Cuban Flag over our campsite so as to find it. You will meet f**k all Cubans at Glasto so its a safe enough flag and its political connotations I feel are apt enough also...........

What a performance! Entertaining out the door he was!! So good that me and one of my friends chanted his name for the rest of the night at random times!!

">