HELP PLEASE URGENT

Guest sjc0102

im sure scarletmist is an ok site. never bought from it but ive seen people posting on here saying there buying from there. just wait for somebody who's bought from there, dont go and buy until somebody confirms theyve actually recieved tickets.

Thanks guys. I'll wait to hear from her now and then can decide if she sound's OK etc. Know you can never tell but could get her to email me her receipt for the tickets befoer payment! It seems they also do a service now where you pay £5 which goes threw a third party. Sellers don't receive payment until you have received the tickets which is pretty good. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.

Sarah

Right I've had an email from the guy with the tickets saying that his mate can't go as she has a hen weekend now.

Gave me a link for the full receipt. which is below, have *** out some of his details tho as didn't think it was fair to put all that on there. What do you guys think?

Sent: 06 March 2009 10:11

To: ****, David

Subject: Your order from bristolticketshop.co.uk has been processed successfully

Your order from bristolticketshop.co.uk has been successful

The unique reference for this transaction is: ********

Dear ******

Thank you for your order. Your payment has been processed successfully.

Thank you for your order.

Please quote your order number ******** in all correspondence with either bristolticketshop.co.uk or Protx.

Order total: 650.25 GBP

Card used: Hsbc Bank Plc, United Kingdom - Visa - XXXX XXXX XXXX**** - Attempt:1

You bought: Bristol Ticket Shop Order

Description

Quantity

Item Value

Item Tax

Item Total

Line Total

090822vfev V FESTIVAL at Hylands Park in Chelmsford on Sat and Sun 22 and 23 Aug 09 - You have arrived here through a search - Don’t make the wrong choicePlease click here for full details + parking tickets before continuing - - -

161.25 To insure your tickets - Please select Special Delivery from the post options

Shipping via Special Delivery

Total Price

Edited by sjc0102