What a Nob!

Guest Toooly

Has anyone heard, or better, actually seen the new Video and song from Preston - (you know, the muppett who used to be in The Ordinary Boys then married Chantelle for about 5 minutes)

I caught it the other night on MTV or some other channel. Its absolutley toe curlingly cringe worthy and bereft of any substance whatsoever. Its a woefully produced "dance" tune with our Prestons voice processed with loads of effects and some sort of Cher-esque Vocoder thing going on! I couldnt believe my eyes/ears.

The video does the "tune" no favours either. Preston finds himself showing off his lovely cheekbones, playing the part of a pouting Vampire chasing some poor lass, giving her the odd bite and bizarrely hanging from a bridge whilst singing to her ! (Dont ask)

Now you could argue that its all a bit tongue in cheek and a bit of fun, but going on Prestons previous Humour Bypasses i.e his walkout on Never Mind The Buzzcocks - I actually believe this is a serious comeback attempt from the Bozo.

Lets just say, he has been very poorly advised. I implore you to try and see it, its funnier than any comedy on TV at the moment (probably).

:lol: