Fingers Crossed!

Guest godmutha

I know, I know, weather predictions don't have any bearing until a few days beforehand....

but we can hope can't we?!

"Forecasters are predicting that temperatures will steadily rise over the next few weeks with the possibility of reaching 101F (38.5C) in mid-August.

Read the story here: Clicky

I don't think the thermometers in the UK went up to 39 degrees unless you were in a hospital!

Now that could be fun, but it'll probably mean it'd be massive thunderstorms each night - burnt to buggery in the day and washed away by tea time ;-)

Ooh, thunderstorms :D

I do want it to be sunny, but not that hot I get sunstroke/sunburnt etc. Boobs are still peeling from one sunny day last month!

Edited by staffsknot

If ur boobs get burned (or any part of you really) best thing to do is have a hot shower, however much it hurts, then smear yourself in moisturiser!!! I got burnt this June and did that and no peelage at all!! Look after the boobies lady!!! They are your best friends!!!

Yeh body butter smells nice but it sits on the surface of your skin, doesn't do much!!! Try something with natural aloe vera content. Helps skin healing. :D

You won't need to worry at V. It gonna pee it down. I'm considering buying waders!!!

Realistically in all my years of V I'm afraid the only place we might stand a chance of getting sunburnt is behind Liam Gallagher, and that's cause he thinks the sun shines out of his backside.

Apart from that it is probably gonna be a mixed bag of weather - but who cares, we have fun every year no matter what - not an optimist, bit of a social realist.