In a bit of panic at the moment! Please help!

Guest badwolfbowie

Hey all,

Have been reading your forum for a while and many questions have been answered about V in the past months or so to put my mind at rest. However, with little over 12 Hours to go before we all start moving into V Fest, I was wondering if anyone could answer my questions regarding Hylands Park as the pre-festival panic has begun. Have never camped at V Festival so just need a bit of advice.

1) I'm looking at all my stuff I need for V tomorrow and it looks like it will be quite a mission to lug it all into camp in one go. Tomorrow, will we be allowed to walk to and from the car park/campsite as we please? or will it be a case that we are queueing up for an hour each time. Or will we not be allowed full stop.

2) How likely will I be able to find a friend of mine in the actual campsite? We do plan to meet up but with tens of thousands more coming in too, will it be impossible?

and lastly (and the most worryingly)

3) Ticketline has sent me 4 wristbands, however, one of them is clasped shut. Admittedly, it's possible to fit a smaller hand in it, but in case it's not going to work, what is procedure?

Thanks for any help you can give!

1 - Get in with your tent and set up. You can then go out and get the rest of your stuff a bit later when it's a bit quieter.

2 - The campsite is big. Arrange to meet them at a specific point i.e. bacon van or toilets B or something.

3 - Take the closed wristband to gate 1. Supposidly they wil exchange it for you. There is another thread on here with more info as it's happened to a lot of people.

Have fun.

I will try and help, admittedly only been V in staffordshire and first time to Chelmsford.

In staffordshire you could come and go as you please to and from car park. We made several trips.

I would advise meeting somewhere obvious rather than campsite, I.e. maybe just outside the arena bit? Probs easy to find them by toilets or certain path, not sure if they have labelled areas in Hyland park as I know campsite is different than in staffordshire.

I also read that certain people have said they contacted seetickets about faulty wristbands and they replace them if you ask on site. But leaflet with it reads that they wont be replaced, but I think that is if it is obvious you have taken it off to let someone else in rather than it being clamped shut.

Hope this helps

I will try and help, admittedly only been V in staffordshire and first time to Chelmsford.

In staffordshire you could come and go as you please to and from car park. We made several trips.

I would advise meeting somewhere obvious rather than campsite, I.e. maybe just outside the arena bit? Probs easy to find them by toilets or certain path, not sure if they have labelled areas in Hyland park as I know campsite is different than in staffordshire.

I also read that certain people have said they contacted seetickets about faulty wristbands and they replace them if you ask on site. But leaflet with it reads that they wont be replaced, but I think that is if it is obvious you have taken it off to let someone else in rather than it being clamped shut.

Hope this helps