Hands up if you have sunburn!

Guest amy246

Ok - i'm thankful we had lovely weather but now i have stupid sunburn from Sat at Weston Park. Got burnt on my lower arms and hands (including a nice white line where my wristband was) and on my chest (showing i was wearing a v-neck t-shirt and a necklace) and a bit on my cheeks. However i was wearing factor 30 pretty much all over, sunglasses and hat! ;)

Anyone else got dodgy tan/burn lines?! :D

i have it on my nose and a slight line from my sunglasses! I'm not sure whether to stay inside my house until it's faded slightly.

i'm surprised that's all i got, i had factor 15 on my arms and i wore a bikini and i didn't get burnt anywhere else. i don't want to complain though, i was so happy with the weather!

Me too, my arms are red raw and got burnt on my face/head/neck plus i got work tom so no hiding for me lol. great weather though. Got dodgy white patches around my eyes (sunglsses) and where my watch and wristband were.

ive been called a lobster and panda today lol. ;)