Got my ticket for V2010

Guest kent1974

We're thinking of going on the thursday next year, does anyone know how they do the tickets. I assume these early bird tickets on sale today are just for normal camping and or entry etc.

So what the score with going on Thursday, do those tickets go on sale March 2010?

Just can't remember what the website said when I bought tickets for this years, and wasn't in position to go early anyway.

Will be going to Staffs next year as I've now experience both there and Chelmsford. Chelmsford layout is terrible.

I got the early entry ticket for this years V when I got my early bird ticket last year. Then they canceled the Thursday. Nothing has been said about opening on the Thursday as of yet. Doubt it will happen.

I'm just coming up from London on the Thursday and going to stay in Telford again. Worked a treat this year. Took 10 mins in the morning to get there instead of 3 - 3 1/2 hours.

I've got mine ....

For me V is an easy festival to go to, it's a chance to 'go home' meet friends, check out some different bands, and have a laugh - whoever the line up is it would be ok - and if it's not I'll look to sell my tickets

yeah I've been every year, I've changed my view of it after going to Glastonbury this year, but V is what it is - and I'm going to give it one more chance

Not sure I would have been buying tickets again if the sun hadn't been shining as it was !

V this year was me and my mates first proper festival and we completley loved it so much ;)

But prior to going we already agree we'd go to glastonbury next year (correct descision?). If we have the money might do V as well but that will also depend on the line up :P

Got our tickets again in the presale. Makes sense, save a bit of money and don't have to worry when the main batch go on sale and there's a mad rush. Think it will be my last V next year though number 5. They need some big acts next year not just the same old like Snow Patrol, Razorlight, Kasabian etc etc.

Haven't bought mine yet but I'm sure I will. Next year I think I'm going to give Glasto and maybe Reading a shot too.. Lineup for Reading looks unreal this year.

Schedule for next year:

Glastonbury - June

Melt! - July

V Festival - August

Reading - August

Jersey Live - September

Need to start saving but can't wait :P

i have got my tickets for v for next year. i always have a good time and dont moan like most on this forum. am going glasto next year too. both have good points and bad points but its who you go with and what YOU make of it that counts. i can have a laugh in an empty room so having a messy weekend with mates in a field with some top acts is brilliant for me.

dont give a shit what people say "oh v isnt a proper festival". "v has shit acts". do i give a shit? no. i know how to enjoy myself and not worry about trying to be someone i'm not.

i have got my tickets for v for next year. i always have a good time and dont moan like most on this forum. am going glasto next year too. both have good points and bad points but its who you go with and what YOU make of it that counts. i can have a laugh in an empty room so having a messy weekend with mates in a field with some top acts is brilliant for me.

dont give a shit what people say "oh v isnt a proper festival". "v has shit acts". do i give a shit? no. i know how to enjoy myself and not worry about trying to be someone i'm not.