2010 Headliners

Guest PaulDavis

Paul, they're having you on mate

no way V would book Green Day and Blink 182, unless one was playing after the other.

And im sure that these two acts haven't been signed up yet but both will be playing UK fests next year and there will be a bidding war. Id say Green Day could happen V, but Blink, not a chance. Download or Reading will get them, whereas Green Day have said they want to play something different to Reading apparently so maybe V or Download, whoever bids more, and Id guess V as its two legs, or they might end up playing V and Download

Next years V is the 15 anniversary and I reckon they're gunna pull out a big line up after this years got bashed a bit, its also the 40 year for glasto, so thats gunna be a huge line up

I'd love both of these bands.

LOVE.

But seriously, I know it's a commercial festival, and they usually book who's in the charts atm and that. But, Cascada and other stupid non-real-vocal people are in the charts and they don't get booked. It's probably because they're too dance/electro pop crap or something.

GD n B182 are too punk rock for V.

Download or Glasto I reckon.