Chav Fest

Guest mfeltham

Being a Chav is not about where you come from

Being a Chav is not about whether you have a job or not

Being a Chav is not about you social class (whatever that means anymore!)

Being a Chav is not about how much money you have

Chav is a state of mind and an attitude to other people - i.e. a lack of respect to others!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and end of day there was an increased presence of a***holes at V this year who thought it was great fun to throw piss and whatever else they could lay there hands on, abuse and push/grope/punch people about cos they thought it was fun :D

This isn't acceptable behaviour as there is just no need for it, I'm sorry there isn't!!! :D

Lucky I managed to avoid any confrontations with these idiots myself, thx god

Edited by shoptildrop

and end of day there was an increased presence of a***holes at V this year who thought it was great fun to throw piss and whatever else they could lay there hands on, abuse and push/grope/punch people about cos they thought it was fun :D

This isn't acceptable behaviour as there is just no need for it, I'm sorry there isn't!!! :D

Lucky I managed to avoid any confrontations with these idiots myself, thx god

Think I met every idiot there and that is saying something considering the bunch of not rights I have as friends, but was too loved up by the Sunday to give a toss.

Me actually puking in the middle of the field though while being chatted up will go down in history, can't buy that kinda class.

According to "ChavTowns.co.uk", this is to be expected in good ol' Chelmo:

On the surface, Chelmsford looks like any large market town. In someways, it is even better bearing in mind it’s proximity to London. It doesn’t for example have the oppressive stench of Reading, nor the endless sense of impending violence of Woking, but nonetheless, it is a breeding ground for social vermin. Basically it’s for the Essex boy / girl too terrified of missing the 75% off sale at Soccer Sport to get as far as Lakeside. Ever since the council moved the benches outside of McDonalds to prevent the whole vicinity becoming awash with phlegm, Lambert and Butler butts and takeaway cartons (I’d say used condoms too, but judging by the frightening levels of teenage pregnancy, I think that is distinctly unlikely), the problem has become worse. Essentially, those benches served an excellent purpose to contain and restrict said scumbags from overly proliferating. Now, with nowhere to congregate, they are forced to roam the streets in search of old people to laugh at, bus shelters to graffitti and dark corners to have hurried unprotected sex whist swigging from a recently half-inched bottle of 20/20.

However, it is at night when Chelmsford really comes into it’s own. Back in 2001, some bright spark redeveloped the wasteland around the canal and gave the premises rights to about 300 pubs. These, however, are not pubs. They are playgrounds for f**kwits who’s idea of a good time is drinking so much Hooch / Bacardi Breezer that their eyes start to bulge. The shear volume of sugar and stimulants in these drinks also causes massive levels of hyperactivity. This is particularly alarming when you consider your average Essex boy’s delight at the thought of bashing someone’s head in. What I find even more rediculous is these bars pretent to be ‘classier’ than the local boozer, and thus enforce a dresscode. Basically, if you’re not dressed like an identikit clone of Dean Gaffney or Danniella Westbrook, you’re not allowed in. Fine by me.

Admittedly, there is not the same level of cheap gold that you’d get having an underage, unprotected gangbang in the park every night and you won’t find one of those terrifying gold clowns with diamante inserts, but you’ll find more Burberry and FCUK in Edwards than you would in the home fans end of a Millwall FC game.

Girls seem to have been through a series of ‘Sheep Style’ dips before venturing out; the first a vat of peroxide to detract from any sence of individuality, the second being some form of creosote to give that orange hue to the skin, and the third being a heady mixture of CK One, foundation cream and glitter. The end result looks something like a cross between Jordan and an Oompa Lumpa. There are, of course those that can’t pull off a short skirt with the same ‘undercarriage flapping in the wind’ effect. These biffers tend to emenate aggression and resemble Mo Mowlen squeezed sickeningly into an all in one, cutt off just below the third tier of buttock cat suit.

Chelmsford is a terrible place. It wouldn’t surprise me if the local schools have Heat Magazine as a course text. An entire generation of 16 – 24 yearolds seem to live this listless, self-absorbed existance puntuated biannually by auditions for Big Brother and Pop Idol, the rest of the time seems to be spent self-grooming watching football and binge drinking. Avoid at all costs.

to be honest i didnt notice a great deal of chavs although im sure they were there, and i didnt notice any thefts which a lot of people seemed to have a problem with. i think i just got lucky!

but let's not go dragging chas and dave into this i imagine they would be just as much fun as bjorn again were!

snooker loopy nuts are we!

I personally don't give a shit about being 'politically correct' so don't start that one.

Some 'chav' stood behind me during Snow Patrol thought it'd be a good idea to wear studded football boots, and kick me in the back of the calf/knee. (I still had the marks/bruises on Monday morning..) Then was planning to throw his mates piss on me, went something along the lines of "yeah mate, just do it, it'll be a right laugh".

I kicked him in the crotch, and felt better after that. I personally would have classed him as a chav, and even if he wasn't, he was still a right tosser.

Edited by Alexx (:

Can we all calm down, and I shall retrieve all the toys that have been launched out of the collective prams.

Jeez, everyone take ten seconds and realise that people use labels, it happens, get over it. It's just a word like Alexx says.

If I want to call anyone who urinates in a public place and launches it at crowds a chav I can, just like I can call them f**kwits, gimps or kn*bjockeys. Shouting at someone on an internet forum isn't going to make them see your point of view...

There were people being tools, as there have been on numerous V's there were just quite a few more on the Saturday this year.

Not aiming to single anyone out (but then does sorry) but llcoolphill you aren't going to win any arguements by berating people for being abusive and then being abusive back - morale high ground goes out the window when you do that - "I hope the irony is not lost on you" ;-)

Oh and working in Burton there are nice parts and places as Bekimo describes, can't argue with fact.

Right I'm gonna leave before I get a spat dummy in the eye!

Edited by staffsknot

llcoolgay

I cant understand this Geezer...He seems a little high strung.

Perhaps his small member has finally got the better of him???

FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!!

Edited by GuffGuy

In our day we called them Wide Boys....

Anyway, in the VIP area we had the Chav king, Jack Tweed - drinking his Barcardi Breezers!

At V I got Drunk and stoned - I even watched Dizzee Rascal, but at no point did I becaome abusive to others, throw piss or sleaze over anyone (probably because I was with my wife) and I think that's what seperates Chavs from those having a good time.

I have nothing personally against Chavs - I think the problem at Chelmsford is that they seemed to have crammed so many more people in the site the number of Chavs is always going to rise!

The only other thing I have to say is Reading is apparently "all about the music", but they spend Sunday nights setting fire to campsites and pissing in peoples tents - far worse than anything at V, so I think you have to look at it that it could be worse.....