Oasis for next year

Guest mike99

There is no way this is the end of the road for Oasis. They definitely won't be playing next year at V though, as they are probably in need of a well earned break!

Noel will go off and release some solo material, Liam may do the same. But Oasis will be back as a band, with new material within the next 2-3 years

Noel has left the band at least 2 times before... on a USA tour (leading to him penning 'Talk Tonight') and a European Tour. They'll be back in about 3 years time with new material. I hope they do. Once Noel has his solo thing done then he'll go back I think. Liam has said Oasis will continue as a band which without Noel would probably be an almighty f**k up.

Like I said give it 3 years and they'll be back. Going on another tangent IF they did split up permanently, it would be interesting to see how the inter-band friendships swayed. I mean, Noel and Colin are best mates so presumably he would leave Oasis to play for Noel which would just leave Liam and Andy (unless Chris Shorrocks) was taken on full time). So there wouldn't be much of a band left. It would be like Pink Floyd when Roger Waters left...still a quality band but not really Pink Floyd it was argued.

Noel has left the band at least 2 times before... on a USA tour (leading to him penning 'Talk Tonight') and a European Tour. They'll be back in about 3 years time with new material. I hope they do. Once Noel has his solo thing done then he'll go back I think. Liam has said Oasis will continue as a band which without Noel would probably be an almighty f**k up.

Like I said give it 3 years and they'll be back. Going on another tangent IF they did split up permanently, it would be interesting to see how the inter-band friendships swayed. I mean, Noel and Colin are best mates so presumably he would leave Oasis to play for Noel which would just leave Liam and Andy (unless Chris Shorrocks) was taken on full time). So there wouldn't be much of a band left. It would be like Pink Floyd when Roger Waters left...still a quality band but not really Pink Floyd it was argued.