V2009 - My last ever V

Guest letitbe_beatles

well this year was my 8th year on the trot and i'm sad to say my last. V has just got too commercial and poor. security is shit and all they want is our money.

they open the arena at 12 and only have one entrance so if you want to see the first band at 12.15 you have no chance.

and whats with the checkin every single bottle and bag when you go into the arena yet they dont care what you take into the campsite. so i could have taken a bomb into the campsite but as long as i bought my food and booze in the arena V wouldnt have cared.

i could buy a strongbow in the arena, walk out with that drink then try and get in with the same drink i just bought and not be allowed into the arena with it.

just not worth it anymore so it is with great regret that V will no longer receive any of my money even if they announce an amazing line up next year.

just not as good as it use to be!!