faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

just pre-ordered their album, cost 7.85 from tesco, no delivery charge either, make money ? , erm well at that price? , cant wait to hear the whole album and very excited that i get to see them at Glasto, they are gonna be awesome :P:P

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one of the big clashes of the festival for me, toots vs faithless.

Ive seen em both before at the festival, both bands played an outstanding set, i love my ska and toots is going to be one big singalong skanking set, so far its toots followed by stevie to finish the festival. although my condition and mood at the time make that subject to change!

Looks like they've gone back to finishing on 'We Come 1' for this tour :P ...

Went over to see them in Cologne in Germany last night and they were IMMENSE.

Crowd consisted of lots of older Germans (I didn't see many poeople younger than us and we're in our early 30s) and usually audiences at concerts in Germany are pretty sedate, don't dance too much or whoop but will stand around and applaud- NOT last night though! Nearly everyone dancing and jumping up and down during the more mental bits. My other half who knew about three songs before we went even started moving and screaming which is most unlike him.

Their set on the Pyramid here is going to be an absolute corker. And yes, they're finishing on We Come 1 this tour. So, the big Toots vs Faithless debate goes on...

I leave you with this. Quality not fab but the atmosphere should still come across: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67cE-OQK_w

Went over to see them in Cologne in Germany last night and they were IMMENSE.

Crowd consisted of lots of older Germans (I didn't see many poeople younger than us and we're in our early 30s) and usually audiences at concerts in Germany are pretty sedate, don't dance too much or whoop but will stand around and applaud- NOT last night though! Nearly everyone dancing and jumping up and down during the more mental bits. My other half who knew about three songs before we went even started moving and screaming which is most unlike him.

Their set on the Pyramid here is going to be an absolute corker. And yes, they're finishing on We Come 1 this tour. So, the big Toots vs Faithless debate goes on...

I leave you with this. Quality not fab but the atmosphere should still come across: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F67cE-OQK_w

just pre-ordered their album, cost 7.85 from tesco, no delivery charge either, make money ? , erm well at that price? , cant wait to hear the whole album and very excited that i get to see them at Glasto, they are gonna be awesome :P:P

the new stuff is sounding great on the idiotbox t4 special

great from maxi on it too "i hear musicians saying their tired of playing this track or that track, its 20 years and ive played it countless times. but I never get tired of playing the 'god is a dj's or 'insommnia's because when we play them, people go bananas, and i never get tired of making people go banana's"

the new stuff is sounding great on the idiotbox t4 special

great from maxi on it too "i hear musicians saying their tired of playing this track or that track, its 20 years and ive played it countless times. but I never get tired of playing the 'god is a dj's or 'insommnia's because when we play them, people go bananas, and i never get tired of making people go banana's"