faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - what a gig !

Insomnia, Salva Meas and We Come 1 were EPIC - they were really up for Brixton last night - and what a mental crowd !

New songs worked well also.

Multiply x10 for the Glasto factor and Faithless will own Glasto.

Maybe Dido will make a guest appearence for " feeling good" or the geezer from Blancmange for" Feel me " :P , some of the tracks on this album are proper old school rave, i love it! I'll have to get tanked up on booze to get these old dancing feet going for Faithless and then Stevie, used to be vera's but those days a long gone

Maybe Dido will make a guest appearence for " feeling good" or the geezer from Blancmange for" Feel me " :P , some of the tracks on this album are proper old school rave, i love it! I'll have to get tanked up on booze to get these old dancing feet going for Faithless and then Stevie, used to be vera's but those days a long gone

I bloody love the new album (with maybe a couple of soso's) and we are listening to it on shuffle with their others on our generic mp3 player in the sun. OMG indeed - I blimmin love seeing them live. The new album is a bit like they made it knowing they were coming to glastonbury and wrote loads specially for a sundowner session.

Woah! Trugger thanks for that, i just sat here an watched that with a Weston in hand and absolutely f**king loved it. Magnify that by a 100 and the Glasto magic and its going to be great. Yes i think they cold headline on Friday and why the F**k not! They are worthy i reckon. Although i will say, do i want to be completely spent before Stevie or have i got the energy for both! If they add Salve Mia ans English summer rain to that i will be a happy man. How long do they get? If they were headlining they could fit it all in and it would be mega. They have to headline one day surely and if U2 drop out why the f**k not!!:P:P:P

At Brixton they played 1hr 50mins and the setlist was :-

1. Happy

2. Sun To Me

3. All Races All Colors/God Is A DJ

4. Feel Me

5. Crazy Bal'Heads

6. Mass Destruction

7. Tweak Your Nipple

8. Bring My Family Back

9. Insomnia

10. Everything Will Be Alright Tomorrow

11. What About Love

12. Bombs

13. Drifting Away

14. Salva Mea

15. Not Going Home

Encores

16. Muhammad Ali

17. Music Matters

18. We Come 1

Woah! Trugger thanks for that, i just sat here an watched that with a Weston in hand and absolutely f**king loved it. Magnify that by a 100 and the Glasto magic and its going to be great. Yes i think they cold headline on Friday and why the F**k not! They are worthy i reckon. Although i will say, do i want to be completely spent before Stevie or have i got the energy for both! If they add Salve Mia ans English summer rain to that i will be a happy man. How long do they get? If they were headlining they could fit it all in and it would be mega. They have to headline one day surely and if U2 drop out why the f**k not!!:P:P:P