benicassim 2010

Guest rosiefox

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm thinking about heading to benicassim this year...just looking into how much it's gonna cost with flights and stuff! and how do people get tents there lol? what kind of stuff am i gonna need to pack? will i be the only weirdo with a suitcase full of clothes haha i've no idea!!

i usually go to TITP every year with a bag full of jumpers and scarfs lol!!

Edited by Frooty Patooty

i'm thinking about heading to benicassim this year...just looking into how much it's gonna cost with flights and stuff! and how do people get tents there lol? what kind of stuff am i gonna need to pack? will i be the only weirdo with a suitcase full of clothes haha i've no idea!!

Nope, I have tried for a few days now, and I still don´t get Vampire Weekend. They sound way too Paul Simon for my tastes.

Looks like we are on for a few guest spots though - anyone else think that John Lydon coming on for Open Up during Leftfield will be seriously epic???

BTW, a lot of Spanish forums think we still haven´t had a single headliner announced......

Nope, I have tried for a few days now, and I still don´t get Vampire Weekend. They sound way too Paul Simon for my tastes.

Looks like we are on for a few guest spots though - anyone else think that John Lydon coming on for Open Up during Leftfield will be seriously epic???

BTW, a lot of Spanish forums think we still haven´t had a single headliner announced......

Lineup looks amazing so far, gagging for more big names like and lil slots. Never been before and looking forward to it loads, think ive got to fly frm Dublin, any suggestions on the cheapest airlines and stuff and survival guides?

This must be the slowest festival to announce acts this summer, I see Oxegen (and presumably T In The Park?) have added Arcade Fire and Fatboy Slim to the heaps already announced. C’mon Mr. Benicassim, give us a few more names outta that!!

Muse were good at Reading four years ago, would be banging at Beni if they come. Arcade Fire were also good at Reading I think it was three or four years ago, would be psyched to see them again. Fatboy Slim I wouldn't mind here or there- but I imagine he'd be a crowd pleaser.

I really want the Mystery Jets to confirm, and the Strokes (obv.) but I've given up on the latter.

Muse were good at Reading four years ago, would be banging at Beni if they come. Arcade Fire were also good at Reading I think it was three or four years ago, would be psyched to see them again. Fatboy Slim I wouldn't mind here or there- but I imagine he'd be a crowd pleaser.

I really want the Mystery Jets to confirm, and the Strokes (obv.) but I've given up on the latter.