Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Train Conductors, who will walk through the entire train, then stop at me and make me buy a ticket, when no one else has been charged cause im under 18.

People who say they are obsessed with Kings Of Leon, and you see there iPod and it has Sex On Fire and Use Somebody

Edited by gordong

I hate that the word c**t is such a tabboo word. It's a GREAT word. It should be used more, ideally in the Queen's speech. I don't use it all that much, because I don't want to annoy people who don't like it (I'm nice like that). But they should pull themselves together and use it in everyday conversation.

It's less offensive than 'discharge'.

I hate that the word c**t is such a tabboo word. It's a GREAT word. It should be used more, ideally in the Queen's speech. I don't use it all that much, because I don't want to annoy people who don't like it (I'm nice like that). But they should pull themselves together and use it in everyday conversation.

Absolutely. When I see David Cameron on the TV, I don't think "twat" or "arsehole" or "bugger" or "pain in the arse", I think "c**t".

There's no other word for him, why should people get offended when I call him a c**t?

Guest musiclove123

When you wake up in the middle of the night DYING of a wee at a festival. You must then find you shoes, bog roll and everything else you need in the dark. Various attempts of getting someone to go with you fall on deaf ears so there you are walking to the bog in the dark knackered and hating every minute of it!

When you wake up in the middle of the night DYING of a wee at a festival. You must then find you shoes, bog roll and everything else you need in the dark. Various attempts of getting someone to go with you fall on deaf ears so there you are walking to the bog in the dark knackered and hating every minute of it!

Guest musiclove123
Thats the real test of true love and you are failing fast. You had better get some prictice in. Start with leaving the touilet door open, and then maybe let him pass you some loo roll (like a little puppy), and then move to the "hold my hands so I don't fall over" whilst you are having a squit in a field.

Surely part of the power of the word c**t is that it is taboo though. If everyone used it all the time it wouldn't have the same effect. If I use it my mates know I'm really pissed off, or just that the person I'm refering to really is a, well, c**t.

Surely part of the power of the word c**t is that it is taboo though. If everyone used it all the time it wouldn't have the same effect. If I use it my mates know I'm really pissed off, or just that the person I'm refering to really is a, well, c**t.
Edited by Langdale Wolf