Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

UTI's all of them, no exceptions.

I am sick to death of pissing blood, having back, front and inside pain.

I am fed up with having to take sh1t drugs that bung me up and dont seem to do anything.

I am fed up with being off my face on codeine.

and finally I am fed up of not being in control of my mind as all the above sends me friggin loopy loo.

So Urinary Tract Infections....

Fu8k You! :P:P

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a copy of Shortlist today - looked at the cover and nearly threw up.

James Corden's smug, fat, twattish face was staring back at me. Yuck. C**t. I hate him.

Spending ages trying to get tickets for something, failing, and then seeing touts selling them for three times the value online. :P

Seriously, isn't it about time ticket venders started doing things a bit differently?! Surely, Ticketmaster could have some sort of scheme where everyone registers once with a photo like with glasto tickets, and all tickets for popular gigs/events are printed with that photo on them. All it would need is for everyone to have a username/code that they can give to whoever is buying tickets, and he/she can put in the code and order multiple tickets that can be printed with each persons photo. They could even do a general "non-registered" release if tickets aren't selling well. But no, they don't give a shit who the tickets go to as long as they get paid :P

Edited by Lithium05

Spending ages trying to get tickets for something, failing, and then seeing touts selling them for three times the value online. :P

Seriously, isn't it about time ticket venders started doing things a bit differently?! Surely, Ticketmaster could have some sort of scheme where everyone registers with a photo like with glasto tickets, and tickets are printed with that photo on them. All it would need is for everyone to have a username/code that they can give to whoever is buying tickets, and he/she can put in the code and order multiple tickets that can be printed with each persons photo. They could even do a general "non-registered" release if tickets aren't selling well. But no, they don't give a shit who the tickets go to as long as they get paid :P

Seriously, isn't it about time ticket venders started doing things a bit differently?! Surely, Ticketmaster could have some sort of scheme where everyone registers once with a photo like with glasto tickets, and all tickets for popular gigs/events are printed with that photo on them. All it would need is for everyone to have a username/code that they can give to whoever is buying tickets, and he/she can put in the code and order multiple tickets that can be printed with each persons photo. They could even do a general "non-registered" release if tickets aren't selling well. But no, they don't give a shit who the tickets go to as long as they get paid :P

Paul McCartney gig tickets for his gig in Dublin are going for £163 apparently incl. booking fee.

That's over the odds, I'd say.

I bought two David Bowie tickets on e-bay five years ago or so for £50, which was £10 more than the original price. I wouldn't say that was over the odds. I was quite happy to pay that.