Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate 'friends' that you let stay for a few months and then find that after they have left they have been running up bad debts and still using my address. Just had a bailiff at the bloody for someone that stayed with me. grrrrr.

But there's nothing the bailiffs can do to you for it, right?

Because he will be punished enough for doing that, believe me: the bailiffs charge per letter/visit, so by him not being there to sort it out he is just running his debt up massively and will end up paying soooo much more than if he'd given his real address and sorted things out straight away.

Bailiffs aren't the kind of problem you should stick your head in the sand about and hope they go away!

Edited by armthehomeless

But there's nothing the bailiffs can do to you for it, right?

Because he will be punished enough for doing that, believe me: the bailiffs charge per letter/visit, so by him not being there to sort it out he is just running his debt up massively and will end up paying soooo much more than if he'd given his real address and sorted things out straight away.

Bailiffs aren't the kind of problem you should stick your head in the sand about and hope they go away!

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

On a good note. SPRING!!!!!! has a rrived in Manchester, and just to f**k me about I have a bloody cold. All snotted up and a headache, I have an excuse to be a grumpy fat git today :P Just trying to think of something to complain about so I can ring some faceless call centre.

There is a woman at work whom I hate. EVERYONE hates her in fact. But there's one person who doesn't hate her. Her.

She's a PA to one of the directors, and I have never met anyone so self-obsessed and up their own arse in my life.

Unfortunately, this may mean I contribute to this thread more than I usually do, because I need to vent my spleen at how detestable this stupid, thick bint is. She's wearing a figure-hugging black dress, high heels, has stupid hair and is caked in make up. And my god can she talk on the phone?????

Everyone seems to glare at her like a white jury in Alabama glare at a black man on trial.

websites, databases, badly written code, computers, other people at work who (mis)use computers, the support service on every number I have rang for information today.....

basically my job today annoys me :P

Is it ironic that all these things you do like this, remind me of a person that you despise?

Jonathan Ross. When you use these metaphoric terms, it reminds me of Jonathan Ross. Mainly in his introductions to the 4 poofs.

woops, work mode there. i actually used capital! :P

you've moved from me imagining you having a noddy holder voice, to then having no particular accent, and now to a speech impenamented cockney voice. you're welcome :P

The fact that when anyone doesn't like anything mainstream they are immediately called a "Music Snob"

So what if they don't like a mainstream band? Everyone has different tastes!

My brother keeps calling me a music snob because I hate Kasabian and think Duffy's voice sounds like a cat being butt-raped.

He also called Arcade Fire 'pretentious namby-pamby' when I first played him Funeral, but said he'd 'always liked them' when Radio 1 played No Cars Go a few times.

Odd fellow. They all are, these Horsham-ites. :P:P

Have you ever read or seen High Fidelity? My son and his friends are like the geeks that run the shop.