Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming home on Saturday evening and there were no trains running out of London Euston at all. Apparently someone had been killed on the track. Also loads of rail works on the East Coast line, so goes to St Pancras and gets a train to Sheffield and then Manchester. The train was heaving all the way, but I get home at 10pm which is only 3 hours later than I usually would.

Now I am not annoyed at that, but the reaction of some of the other passengers. All they did was complain but at least they got home, unlike the poor sod dead on the tracks :P

The road's been resurfaced the past few days. For some reason, the council think it's acceptable to do this, very loudly, starting at 7:30am.

Then, when I find out they won't be doing it down this end of the road tomorrow, the neighbour comes round and says she's getting decorators in tomorrow, so they'll be bashing and banging about in the morning.

NO. GO AWAY WITH YOUR RENOVATIONS.

Also, this morning, at 6am, I was rudely woken up by a bee in my bedroom. Dislike.

And I'm annoyed at myself for being a lazy sh*t and not getting all my uni work done sooner.

The road's been resurfaced the past few days. For some reason, the council think it's acceptable to do this, very loudly, starting at 7:30am.

Then, when I find out they won't be doing it down this end of the road tomorrow, the neighbour comes round and says she's getting decorators in tomorrow, so they'll be bashing and banging about in the morning.

NO. GO AWAY WITH YOUR RENOVATIONS.

Also, this morning, at 6am, I was rudely woken up by a bee in my bedroom. Dislike.

And I'm annoyed at myself for being a lazy sh*t and not getting all my uni work done sooner.

Just been on the phone to someone at the council and the lass answered the phone and she was bloody eating whilst trying to talk to me. Couldn't hear a bloody thing she was going on about, all that clicking and slurping!!

However she did have the decency to sound embarrassed when I asked her "What the hell are you sucking on?", followed by "I hope you have brought enough for everyone".