Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I f**king hate my college. There is no one to talk to. I spend most break times on my own, and when I do hang about with them I don't feel included. The course I'm doing is fan bloody tastic, but the people on my course are total dicks, there are only a few people that I actually get along with, and I know I should put Grades and Qualifications before friends but at the moment I'm feeling so shit.

Plus I'm really tired

Plus I just burnt my lunch.

I f**king hate my college. There is no one to talk to. I spend most break times on my own, and when I do hang about with them I don't feel included. The course I'm doing is fan bloody tastic, but the people on my course are total dicks, there are only a few people that I actually get along with, and I know I should put Grades and Qualifications before friends but at the moment I'm feeling so shit.

Plus I'm really tired

Plus I just burnt my lunch.

that's kinda what my second year of college was like. though not on my own, there was a group of 4 of us from the previous year and i didn't really like any of the new folk. but out of the 4, two were awrite but 1 just spoke shite all day and clung to me. and i just wanted to get money in a full time job so i ditched it.

kinda wish i hadn't now cos i'd be about 5 years in now with a potentially great job. ach well, i'm sure it happened for a reason. still looking for that reason mind.

i ken, it's w*nk. i think my work is actually making me clinically depressed. i fill in a spreadsheet that takes two hours tops, and i log about 20 two minute jobs a day. and that's it, the rest of the time i'm on here. then i come home and i do f**k all cos there's no one to do anything with. it's shite!

i ken, it's w*nk. i think my work is actually making me clinically depressed. i fill in a spreadsheet that takes two hours tops, and i log about 20 two minute jobs a day. and that's it, the rest of the time i'm on here. then i come home and i do f**k all cos there's no one to do anything with. it's shite!

i don't think i could manage a day at work without talking to people. me and three others girls all have lunch together every day and just bitch about everything and everyone, it's the only thing that gets us through the day.

I was told recently that the temp workers have been outperforming the permanent staff but they cant bring it up because it might be demoralising.

i don't think i could manage a day at work without talking to people. me and three others girls all have lunch together every day and just bitch about everything and everyone, it's the only thing that gets us through the day.

How some media outlets seemingly can't even be arsed trying to hide their anti Lib Dem agenda now.

Not that I'd ever accuse them of bias :P but look at the Daily Mails front page - two stories at the very top - the one about Germany being particularly un-newsworthy and another one or two in the latest election news section.

Honestly, the mugs that lap this shit up are f**king idiots of the highest order.