Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needing new clothes but being unable to because I have no money.

Having no money because, despite how many jobs I apply for, no one will hire me.

Needing to do exam preparation but seriously lacking motivation knowing that I only need 10-20% in order to pass the module.

Wanting to eat the rest of that gloooorious bar of Dairy Milk but not wanting to conusme the calories and fat.

Needing to do some exercise but being too self-conscious to go out for a jog or whatever.

My dad having a go at me for finishing off the ice cream. He didn't specifically say "Save some for me Blackhole, I might want some". Nore did he say who they were specifically for. Plus they were there to be eaten, and tasted very nice. Therefore I see no reason for him to have a go at me.

My dad having a go at me for finishing off the ice cream. He didn't specifically say "Save some for me Blackhole, I might want some". Nore did he say who they were specifically for. Plus they were there to be eaten, and tasted very nice. Therefore I see no reason for him to have a go at me.

You would think so wouldn't you! Trouble is neither of them are particularly bright, and I think they're using the theory that when they had their first kid they were happier, unfortunately the flaw in this thinkin is that when they got pregnant the first time round they had only been seeing eachother for a few months so it was still fresh - that said both cheated* in that time (something that has also occured since) and they got married as a response to the child shortly after she was born.

You don't know the half of it! He's "bi-sexual"(some say gay but wants a "proper"(ie. From his own seed) family though) and the * from earlier was to point out that they both cheated on the other with men!

You would think so wouldn't you! Trouble is neither of them are particularly bright, and I think they're using the theory that when they had their first kid they were happier, unfortunately the flaw in this thinkin is that when they got pregnant the first time round they had only been seeing eachother for a few months so it was still fresh - that said both cheated* in that time (something that has also occured since) and they got married as a response to the child shortly after she was born.

You don't know the half of it! He's "bi-sexual"(some say gay but wants a "proper"(ie. From his own seed) family though) and the * from earlier was to point out that they both cheated on the other with men!