Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm f**ked off about everything. All of a sudden, everything decides to balls up and go shit.

I guess it's about time, it's the world's way of saying I shouldn't ever be in a good mood. It's the reason I HATE being happy, because it never lasts long and everything screws me over. And because it's all stupid stuff, I can't even talk to anyone about it because they won't get it.

So I'm f**ked off.

True. Cheers Wolfy.

Today I am annoyed because I tried to make dippy egg and the yolk cooked too much, I spilt half my mug of coffee on the floor, the kitchen is a stinky tip, the weather's awful and I have no food. You know when you can tell it's just not going to be your day? I'm having one of those.

Had to go to Minor Injuries today cos on Sunday I was walking around my bedroom and stepped on something and it dug into my foot. Went to The Fall gig and was o.k then but when I got up this morning it just got worse. Had to have the thing in my foot taken out with NO anesthetics and I really felt like screaming cos it hurt like a motherf**ker. Anyway I composed myself and am still hobbling about everywhere I go and it's gonna take a few days to recover. Hopefully I'll be alright for the Pavement gig tommorow :P

Had to go to Minor Injuries today cos on Sunday I was walking around my bedroom and stepped on something and it dug into my foot. Went to The Fall gig and was o.k then but when I got up this morning it just got worse. Had to have the thing in my foot taken out with NO anesthetics and I really felt like screaming cos it hurt like a motherf**ker. Anyway I composed myself and am still hobbling about everywhere I go and it's gonna take a few days to recover. Hopefully I'll be alright for the Pavement gig tommorow :P