Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what bothers me, it's how loud the breathing is. It's like they are some kind of fish out of water fighting for the life and gasping as hard as they can and it's not even 1 person there's a least 3 in the building.

At least you are not having to watch it, there's one girl who will bring in every day a pizza, KFC, curry, chinesse or Burger King (depending on the day) for lunch. And then she will bitch how she never has any money or the drama she makes out when she eating a piece of fruit in the afternoon once in a while about healthy eating.

*She also made the comment once when I brought in a milkshake and a giant cookie that I will start putting on weight and I had to stop myslef laughing at her*

Not being able to get a job in nearly 3 months of looking and signing on is most annoying. Practically broke and very low self esteem after sitting in my flat alone for so long which isnt me. Most annoying.

Orange walks :P

Its half 8, every single window in my room is open cos of the heat, I have a stinking hangover, and they decide to come tramping past with their pishy flute and drum shite :P