Things that annoy you ?

Guest swede

I'm annoyed by how f**king THICK i am!!!

Had to take my mums car to newcastle, but when I phoned up to pay my car parking, out of habit, i just gave my own registration number, so when I returned to the car on Tuesday morning, I had 2 parking tickets.

Absolute bloody idiot.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm annoyed by how f**king THICK i am!!!

Had to take my mums car to newcastle, but when I phoned up to pay my car parking, out of habit, i just gave my own registration number, so when I returned to the car on Tuesday morning, I had 2 parking tickets.

Absolute bloody idiot.

having a sweaty bum after carting loads of boxes into the hottest room in the world!

My 92-year-old granny getting cancer. That's gotta really suck. 14 years since her husband died, with very little to live for (she's a miserable old Catholic woman), then having a disease that's going to waste you away.

I was about to rant about the how a decent piece of totty in the office can only talk at you instead of to you and I only put up with it becuase she's easy on the eyes, but that seems a bit medicore campared to dakyras's conmplaint.

Best of luck to you and your Gran!

My mother's boyf has got the week off work so we were all gonna go out tomorrow to do something for the day. The original suggestion was that we'd go to the zoo because I love the zoo. Annnnnd then we realised it was gonna be £11 each admission, so for admission plus petrol costs and food and drinks and whatever else you spend money on on a day out, it'd end up being about £60.

Madre and her boyf cannot afford this. And no matter howwww hard I look, there is nothing equally exciting for less money. Nothing. And I am annoyed because I got all excited about going to the zoo and now we can't go and there's nothing more exciting to do and ERGH.

My mother's boyf has got the week off work so we were all gonna go out tomorrow to do something for the day. The original suggestion was that we'd go to the zoo because I love the zoo. Annnnnd then we realised it was gonna be £11 each admission, so for admission plus petrol costs and food and drinks and whatever else you spend money on on a day out, it'd end up being about £60.

Madre and her boyf cannot afford this. And no matter howwww hard I look, there is nothing equally exciting for less money. Nothing. And I am annoyed because I got all excited about going to the zoo and now we can't go and there's nothing more exciting to do and ERGH.