ANYONE BUYING STUDENT AMBASSADORS TICKETS

Guest Poleski

All Student Ambassadors are signed up to a University,

For example, my code, 67R4R3, is specific to Glasgow Caledonian University.

This means that anyone that buys a ticket with my code will be travelling from GLASGOW.

If you buy a ticket with code from St Andrews University but live in Glasgow or Ediniburgh you will have to travel to St Andrews in order to get your free travel.

I URGE ANYONE WHO IS BUYING TO CONSIDER THIS AND LOOK INTO WHERE THE CODE IS FROM IF THEY ARE BUYING A SPECIFIC CODE.

Well to be fair anyone who bought one of these tickets was taking a chance on the free travel, as far as I am aware there is nothing on Ticketmaster about free travel when you are putting the code in.

They are the same price as normal front row camping tickets anyway, and a few quid more expensive than buying them on Ticketline, who also offer the payment plan option.

Edited by Paul ™

Well to be fair anyone who bought one of these tickets was taking a chance on the free travel, as far as I am aware there is nothing on Ticketmaster about free travel when you are putting the code in.

They are the same price as normal front row camping tickets anyway, and a few quid more expensive than buying them on Ticketline, who also offer the payment plan option.

Its clearly not a very good idea as lots of people dont go to uni in their home town. For example I go to uni in Dundee but will be at home in Aberdeen at the time of Rockness so I would have to get in contact with a student ambassador from Aberdeen Uni not my own to take advantage of the deal.

RIGHT GUYS QUICK UPDATE.

If you still fancy free travel im trying to gather up codes from glasgow edinburgh aberdeen dundee and stirling so you dont have to go looking for different codes.

so far we have glasgow and edinburgh

dundee and stirling should be up by the end of the day. hopefully this will solve alot of peeps problems

heres the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=20...9946&ref=ts

RIGHT GUYS QUICK UPDATE.

If you still fancy free travel im trying to gather up codes from glasgow edinburgh aberdeen dundee and stirling so you dont have to go looking for different codes.

so far we have glasgow and edinburgh

dundee and stirling should be up by the end of the day. hopefully this will solve alot of peeps problems

heres the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=20...9946&ref=ts