Virtual campfire 2010

Guest strudders

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evenin all...

I will be attending BT after thoroughly enjoying myself at the festival last year. Great organisation, good sound system on all stages, clean toilets, good food stalls, lovely real ale bar, fantastic line up, relaxed atmosphere but can get a little windy at times (and I'm for once not talking about Karl's backside!)

See you all there....

p.s Just started looking at booking some bands for the Campfire stage like last year. Hoping to persuade The Nolan Sisters to do their version of The Velvet Underground and Nico album.

The only contact I have is Gary Numan who is in the cow shed. Do not ask how he got there please!

I shall see what I can do with some bartering with bands/people I know.

I shall also think of who would be good this year.

Thanks Bertie.

I am cooking tea all. Veggie bolognaise with rice as I could not find any spaghetti.

Ready in 10 minutes.

*Rings dinner gong*

The only contact I have is Gary Numan who is in the cow shed. Do not ask how he got there please!

I shall see what I can do with some bartering with bands/people I know.

I shall also think of who would be good this year.

Thanks Bertie.

I am cooking tea all. Veggie bolognaise with rice as I could not find any spaghetti.

Ready in 10 minutes.

*Rings dinner gong*

Ssssssshhhhhh dont tell anyone one but i hit the big 40 on sunday :P or should it be :P anyway im having a little party on friday with 100 /150 so friends .

Keep it under your hat .