Virtual campfire 2010

Guest strudders

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musiclove123
I'm afraid I don't, can't drink the stuff without sugar, and I can't drink sugar without toothache. I'll have a shot in my coffee though. 'Fraid it's instant, but we could boil a pan in this 'ere fire...

whiteash

Not far!

Just over the hill, down the road, turn left, keep going for about a mile, if your come to a tree in a fork in the road then you have come to far, turn around and take the first right, follow through the farm yard and keep going until you reach the big road with the pink pub. Turn right and keep going for a mile or two until the sign says PYO. turn left, then follow that road around the bend, by the pond and past the fisherman's arms pub (stake and chips 6 quid on the Monday night and good ale as well) then Jacks is just on your left....

howdy all! good job on the new fire struds, what wood did you use may i ask?

*tokes on spliff

got some cherry drop vodka here and a bottle of sambuca, help yerselves, oh and i brought a proper old school ghetto blaster, and theres a huuuge range of music to play in that lil rucksack there.

chilax time

*sits down

Guest musiclove123
howdy all! good job on the new fire struds, what wood did you use may i ask?

*tokes on spliff

got some cherry drop vodka here and a bottle of sambuca, help yerselves, oh and i brought a proper old school ghetto blaster, and theres a huuuge range of music to play in that lil rucksack there.

chilax time

*sits down

Guest musiclove123
*Puts coldplay on ye olde ghetto blaster*

Everyone enjoying waking up to coldplay? :P

*Grabs box of Brothers Strawberry Cider and takes one* Help yourself to a morning wake me up :P