Missed Last 2 Years

Guest blondieandi

As the title says I havent been V for the . last 2 years 1- My other half was ill 2-finances.

I wasnt that bothered after in 2007 a big bald git punched me in the face ( I bloody hit him back though) he was arguing with his Mrs pushed past me so i pushed him back and he smacked me one!! AND bloody arguing with 15 year olds and their mothers trying to push to the front when you have been stood there for ages- tip if you want at the front get there bloody earlier!!

NOW will I enjoy it as much as in past years (2003 was fantstic)? Going with the girlies this year so will be good but cant be arsed with knob heads spoiling it!! It seems from some topics it is getting more overcrowded (this has gradually happened for years)and stewards frisking you??? OMG is that actually allowed now? It NEVER was. My friend used to go up to a guy and put her arms in the air and say 'go on then search me' and they would usher her through with enough alcohol to get us all ratted!! Good old days by the sounds of it!! LMAO