Confirmation E-Mail

Guest WelshBadger

I know everyones all worked up and may have the adrenaline rush of Amy Winehouse right about now. (Seriously ordering festival tickets is like some weird class J drug, equivelant to that of a strong onion) so thats my excuse for asking such a stupid question.

Should I have immediatly had a confirmation e-mail from SeeTickets?

Or will it come through if I just wait patiently?

Or has somthing gone horribly wrong in booking, like a dodgy e-mail address?

Cheers Guys!

ticketline thing happened to us too - the girlfriend got through at 8.55 and ordered but got the error. i then spent the next hour and a half in work stressing and refreshing and got some through see tickets.

Has worked out though, her friends needed two and couldnt get through so its actually come out as being a good thing, but for some it could be a bit of an issue. Suppose its to be expected on a festival on sale day!

ticketline thing happened to us too - the girlfriend got through at 8.55 and ordered but got the error. i then spent the next hour and a half in work stressing and refreshing and got some through see tickets.

Has worked out though, her friends needed two and couldnt get through so its actually come out as being a good thing, but for some it could be a bit of an issue. Suppose its to be expected on a festival on sale day!

same here mate got that screen after the booking has been made saying you'll get confirmation within 4 hrs and im still waiting after making the transaction at 10:30.

I've never had a problem with see tickets after getting this far with the booking but for some reason i do feel a bit sceptical as to whether or not its worked this time. The cash hasn't left my account yet and that is always a good sign that things are in order :P

I guess i'll just have to sit back and wait and see what happens

My confirmation came through for the day pass at Chelms on the Sunday, all good.

Took 3 hours from ordering through See Tickets.

Another note to people who might have missed out, worth ringing them a bit later for 2 reasons

1 - sometimes the emails dont get sent due to system having to send a lot out, the staff can send it straight away and confirm what you have

2 - ring up, peoples cards will bounce, so there will be spares hanging about, but not many.

My confirmation came through for the day pass at Chelms on the Sunday, all good.

Took 3 hours from ordering through See Tickets.

Another note to people who might have missed out, worth ringing them a bit later for 2 reasons

1 - sometimes the emails dont get sent due to system having to send a lot out, the staff can send it straight away and confirm what you have

2 - ring up, peoples cards will bounce, so there will be spares hanging about, but not many.