scam site?

Guest lastar

Has anyone, from previous years brought tickets from v-festial-tickets.net and not been able to get in, or had no problem with them.

I have purchased one, but as an after thought checked them out and it does't look good.

i'm new to all this ticket buying stuff :P

Deffo a scam site (now taken down). Sorry you've been had mate, but unfortunately my sympathy is limited.

This year (more than any other), the festival (and the media) have gone to great lengths to remind people about scam site and to point people in the direction of 'approved' ticket-shops, to fall foul of this does seem a bit 'careless'.

Hopefully, you've used a credit card and you'll get your money back at some point, but it really is your own fault, look at any of the historical thread on this (or just about any major festival sub-page) and you'll see thread after thread of similar posts going back over a few years.

Sadly, reading one of the news reports on the BBC some 7 or 8 months back, a number of people seem to use this 'scam' websites for some of the most silly reasons, such as 'Well, every report says the event has sold out and they've got tickets' (if everywhere else is sold out and the event is sold out, you've got to ask yourself why they've still got them) - and my favourite 'The main ticket sites were running really slowly' (that is brilliant!).

Like I say, I really hope you get your money back and are in a position to attend the festival, but there is no reason at all why anyone should be falling into the trap of the scam website. There is more than enough information on where to get your tickets in the public domain.

Hope no one else has fallen into this sort of trap.