OU

Guest indisguise

At them moment I'm doing AA307, Religion in History

My previous courses:

* U211 Exploring the English language (2009)

* A363 Advanced creative writing (2008)

* LB160 Professional communication skills for business studies (2008)

* A215 Creative writing (2007)

* T175 Networked living: exploring information and communication technologies (2007)

* AZX103 An introduction to the humanities (2005)

You?

At them moment I'm doing AA307, Religion in History

My previous courses:

* U211 Exploring the English language (2009)

* A363 Advanced creative writing (2008)

* LB160 Professional communication skills for business studies (2008)

* A215 Creative writing (2007)

* T175 Networked living: exploring information and communication technologies (2007)

* AZX103 An introduction to the humanities (2005)

You?

wow, that's really cool. I'm really impressed.

It is pretty addictive eh? This is my last course and then hopefully I'll get a degree, but after that, i dunno. I'm pretty tempted to go on and get a Master's. It's a huge buzz, learning stuff and that.

I started the Geology course back in 07 but Glastonbury 2007 kind of took over my life and not being that great at hone study and self discipline it fell by the wayside as my Glasto obsession took over my life.

It was a great course but I soon realised that I need to be IN a class if I am going to learn anything. Shame really. I didnt get on with the distance learning thing at all.

But Glasto 2007 was well worth concentrating hard on...was a blinder! :P

I did my degree in Mathematics with the OU and graduated a couple of years ago. I loved it and will definitely go back to do another one in time.

It's a fantastic institution and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

I graduated from the OU in 2000 with an open degree. They didn't have as many named degrees when I started so just did the courses that interested me. I've just decided to do a part time masters in Computing (not with the OU) and work have agreed to pay for it, so fingers crossed and hope I can motivate myself!

It's all great yadda yadda yadda but how the f**k am I going to get this essay on the crusades done by midday tomorrow? AAAAARRRGGHHH :P

Mind, does anyone else think Pope Urban II should be a hiphop megastar rather than the pontiff who started the crusades. I'm sure he had the bling.

It's all great yadda yadda yadda but how the f**k am I going to get this essay on the crusades done by midday tomorrow? AAAAARRRGGHHH :P

Mind, does anyone else think Pope Urban II should be a hiphop megastar rather than the pontiff who started the crusades. I'm sure he had the bling.

I graduated from the OU in 2000 with an open degree. They didn't have as many named degrees when I started so just did the courses that interested me. I've just decided to do a part time masters in Computing (not with the OU) and work have agreed to pay for it, so fingers crossed and hope I can motivate myself!