Tents..

Guest outlinereality

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porch...

I'm torn between a Quecha 2 Seconds III, and a Vango Alpha 300...

This is my first Glasto, what do you think is more important: having a porch to store muddy wellies, or being able to pop up and pop down?

Edited by incident

No you cannot roll them up. They have poles running through them.

In fact the "dock flaps" are the same size as 1 side of the tent and have a long sewn-in pole running around the outside edge to make it ridged. This pole unclips from the side of the flap and is attached to another point on the tent to elivate it.

There is no way to roll it up.

3647998324_8e274f7d4a.jpg

I have bought a Vango Alpha 300 for me and my girlfriend and it seemed to be a perfect size when we saw it set up at the camping shop. The next size up would be amazing for a bit more head room.

It might be a useless bit of kit but I also bought an adventure tarp which basically extends the cover from the front of the tent for cooking under/ cooling down in the sun or drinking under in the rain (not gna happen!)

It means the entire tent for 2 of us looks a bit like this now:

vango-adventure-tarp-excalibur-125-p[ekm

I have bought a Vango Alpha 300 for me and my girlfriend and it seemed to be a perfect size when we saw it set up at the camping shop. The next size up would be amazing for a bit more head room.

It might be a useless bit of kit but I also bought an adventure tarp which basically extends the cover from the front of the tent for cooking under/ cooling down in the sun or drinking under in the rain (not gna happen!)

It means the entire tent for 2 of us looks a bit like this now:

vango-adventure-tarp-excalibur-125-p[ekm

my new 2man pop up tent arrived today ready for glasto(well excited) but ive dropped a bollock........ what i saw as red on the internet has turned out to be bright pink!! seriously doubt this is a good look for a northern block on his own haha

Hi Everyone, I need to get a new tent for this years festival and have narrowed it down to two and would appreciate any feedback on Vango & Khyam in general and in particular the Vango Icarus 400 and Khyam Alberta, thanks.

Hadn't noticed that to be fair though a few kgs not the most important factor for me