Kasabian Vs The Prodigy

Guest Eddie94

The biggest decision of the year for me, who to see, Kasabian or Prodigy. I've already seen Kasabian live and haven't seen The Prodigy before. My mind was set on The Prodigy but now I'm really debating who to see. I can imagine Kasabian will put on something special as they usually do.

Decisions, decisions.

The biggest decision of the year for me, who to see, Kasabian or Prodigy. I've already seen Kasabian live and haven't seen The Prodigy before. My mind was set on The Prodigy but now I'm really debating who to see. I can imagine Kasabian will put on something special as they usually do.

Decisions, decisions.

Having seen both - and as much as Kasabian are a great live band, if the Prodigy are there, I just can't miss them. They always put on an awesome show, the energy is amazing - plus I haven't seen them since Invaders Must Die was released (as if it wasn't enough already to see Voodoo People, Breathe, Smack My Bitch Up, Their Law etc.. etc...)

i'm a bit one sided on this because Kasabian are my fave band and they are amazing live but we watched Pridigy in 08 and they were amazing too. both crouds will go wild at both stages but if you want my advice i'd go with Kasabian - why dont you go on you tube and watch a clip of both bands if you havent seen any of them live it will give you a bit of an idea - its a very tough decison i tihnk a lot of people wil be in the same boat!

i'm a bit one sided on this because Kasabian are my fave band and they are amazing live but we watched Pridigy in 08 and they were amazing too. both crouds will go wild at both stages but if you want my advice i'd go with Kasabian - why dont you go on you tube and watch a clip of both bands if you havent seen any of them live it will give you a bit of an idea - its a very tough decison i tihnk a lot of people wil be in the same boat!