2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just putting it out there but I have no real opinion on it but Damon Albarn was being interview about Gorillaz and the subject of Blur came up and he refused to talk about. Generally when stuff like this happens they would give a stock reply of "you never know" or "that was then this is now" so a very slight chance of something might be going on.

Edited by jump

Just putting it out there but I have no real opinion on it but Damon Albarn was being interview about Gorillaz and the subject of Blur came up and he refused to talk about. Generally when stuff like this happens they would give a stock reply "you never" or "that was then this is now" so a very slight chance of something might be going on.

Just putting it out there but I have no real opinion on it but Damon Albarn was being interview about Gorillaz and the subject of Blur came up and he refused to talk about. Generally when stuff like this happens they would give a stock reply "you never" or "that was then this is now" so a very slight chance of something might be going on.

It would be a welcome surprise. Looking at all the headline material that has already been and gone, there either gonna have, an old type or classic headliner (Maiden, Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney)/ Completely New Headliners (MCR only spring to mind) / Or some good surprises (Blur, White Stripes, Beastie Boys,- That would be a line up and a half in itself or Daft Punk)/ maybe some others such as (RHCP, the Prodigy)

When have Paul McCartney & The Rolling Stones headline? White Stripes were tipped to headline before the start of the previous festival.

I'm surprised they agreed to play Bestival as it's a mid size festival and it's like admitting they aren't what they use to be. I always tipped them to play Isle Of Wright/Hard Rock Calling if they decided to play festivals again.

I remember a while ago they were begging to play Glaso and was refused, they also said no to R&L the last time they were mainstream big with The Cure album and End Of The World single.

When have Paul McCartney & The Rolling Stones headline? White Stripes were tipped to headline before the start of the previous festival.

I'm surprised they agreed to play Bestival as it's a mid size festival and it's like admitting they aren't what they use to be. I always tipped them to play Isle Of Wright/Hard Rock Calling if they decided to play festivals again.

I remember a while ago they were begging to play Glaso and was refused, they also said no to R&L the last time they were mainstream big with The Cure album and End Of The World single.

I didn't say anything about them playing before. I said an old type or classic meaning in terms of age and length of time within the music industry.

I still think White Stripes is a bit of a surprise. I had them in my early line up prediction for this year before last years festival.