2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or something like Manic Street Preachers as they released an album towards the end of last year, headlined in 08 so playing third so probably a similar equivalent

Or put The Streets there, and Primal Scream headlining NME on the Sunday, couldn't think of anything better to finish the festival with

I fancy a dance act headlining/subbing (that isn't The Prodigy or Faithless). Won't happen though.

& where have these rumours about Daft Punk come from? I must have missed something.

The crowd at Reading would be more up for it than these light weights.

Daft Punk played Rockness in 07 (I was there :P ) and every year everyone asks the organiser to get them again. Jim King (the Rockness organiser) did a Q&A last night and was asked why Daft punk weren't booked and he replied that their tour manger said they're not doing any fests this year.

Now this could be wrong but I doubt it sadly.

Line up is announced at the same time as tickets go on sale (or maybe 10-15 mins before, not sure) and this will probably be mid-end of March. Last year they went on sale at 7pm, if i remember correctly. The headliners are confirmed/(or more or less confirmed) during the day through NME and people on this site. :)

Edited by John92

Not as in they might play both, as in bands certain to be around this summer who aren't at V would make them more so for R&L, as well as ruling out some. Like Two Door Cinema Club and Bombay Bicycle Club (I realise they're both not that small now) who might play midway up the second stage at V. If they're not there, they're pretty likely to be playing R&L.

Also: Mumford.