2011 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's been mentioned a few times, but deadmau5 is not at V or creamfields, so chances are he will be at R&L. But where would he play? Is he too big to headline the dance tent/is he big enough to headline nme??

Yeah, for TITP it's a major thing while at R&L the Lock Up tent is something that TITP, Oxygen, V, IOW or Glasto don't offer so it attracts more people than the dance day. The fact that R&L has a dance day instead of a three-day Lock Up is probably as good as it's going to get.

liam's voice is no dout the best i have ever herd it live. i was reading an article form the independant on line (dont quote me on that) that said it was like watching oasis playing someone else's set. i completely agree with this. im a avid oasis fan, that is why i was left disappointed.. mainly because i thought they would have had oasis flowing threw there vains. its just not the case, its very strange watching them singing a bunch of songs that are..good but just no were near good enought to stand up to oasis. liam saying "were going to be alot better than oasis" there not.

i expect an oasis reunion within the next 2 years.

first of all, it looks like big N.G is enjoying that guitar a touch to much in the pic:D secondly yes N.G it seems is very much so missed, if i can see it and you also.. it wouldn't suprise me if L.G can see it a little as well. third and foremost what have you heard for the older gallagher misfit?

@OfficialRandL

A WEEK TODAY!!! Who'se excited?!!!

someones trying to build hype it seems :lol:

to which i replied..

@lharris92

@OfficialRandL oh the suspense! give us a hint :)

mind you it was meant to be a sarcastic comment but i don't think it will come across as that :/