Nero

Guest tweemo freak

Innocence is such a tune, I fkn love Nero - ever since that Streets remix was around last year i've always checked them out and yet to hear a bad track from them. I've got quite a few mates who are anti-dubstep who like them too, I think their sound is easier on the ears than a lot of other dubstep and I could see them crossing over somewhat in the next year and being massive. I would love to see them at Rockness! Somebody make it happen!

@Poleski - £700 for doorly is absolutely ridiculous, you never paid it did you? I used to run a night in Glasgow and booked much bigger acts than Doorly for around that price. Agents always hit you with a ridiculous price first of all though, I don't think I ever paid anymore than 75% of the original quoted price for an act I booked in my time doing club nights. I also used to be an agent for some medium sized acts and I used to do the same when quoting people fees fully expecting to be knocked down a little.

Innocence is such a tune, I fkn love Nero - ever since that Streets remix was around last year i've always checked them out and yet to hear a bad track from them. I've got quite a few mates who are anti-dubstep who like them too, I think their sound is easier on the ears than a lot of other dubstep and I could see them crossing over somewhat in the next year and being massive. I would love to see them at Rockness! Somebody make it happen!

@Poleski - £700 for doorly is absolutely ridiculous, you never paid it did you? I used to run a night in Glasgow and booked much bigger acts than Doorly for around that price. Agents always hit you with a ridiculous price first of all though, I don't think I ever paid anymore than 75% of the original quoted price for an act I booked in my time doing club nights. I also used to be an agent for some medium sized acts and I used to do the same when quoting people fees fully expecting to be knocked down a little.