LINE UP!

Guest dan05delaney

I am soooo stoked by the following and I am honestly NOT kidding! :P

Snoop Dogg

PSB...didnt see that one as a Second Stage headliner (although secretly hoped) :P

Scissor Sisters

Slash

NDubz!!!

Wow!

Fantastic line up. Dont have to worry about the Chems or Leftfield now, just need to make other summers plans to go and find them some place else. If I dont get the festy job I've applied for I am super sorted for those two anyway elsewhere.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to be the first person on a downer really .... BUT .... For the first time EVER I'm a little disappointed. There are about 7 acts I'd want to see there which aint a lot in the scheme of things.

However, I know I'll still have a great time and I'll attempt to get to know some of those acts I haven't heard of better before the time.

and the music is just one of many treats that the festival has in store for Glastonbury goers, he promised. The after-dark madness that congregates around the fantasy areas of Shangri-la and Arcadia will be given more room than ever this year, with the festival ploughing in an extra £200,000 into the area, increasing its size by 10 acres. "The extra space is about the size of Trafalgar Square," said Eavis. "People love the diversity and avant-garde nature of it and this year it will be better than ever."

Don't want to be the first person on a downer really .... BUT .... For the first time EVER I'm a little disappointed. There are about 7 acts I'd want to see there which aint a lot in the scheme of things.

However, I know I'll still have a great time and I'll attempt to get to know some of those acts I haven't heard of better before the time.

WHOA!!!!

Check out The Queens Head:

Queens Head

Thursday

The King Blues

TBA

Chapel Club

Local Natives

Egyptian Hip Hop

Two Door Cinema Club

Howls

My Luminaries

Friday

Good Shoes

TBA

Magic Numbers

The Mystery Jets

Fanfarlo

Detroit Social Club

Tubelord

Tiffany Page

Frank Turner

Fiction Plane

Saturday

Earl Brutus

TBA

Phenomenal Handclap Band

Band Of Skulls

Holy F***

Blood Red Shoes

Here We Go Magic

Cate Le Bon

Lissie

Sunday

Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip

TBA

TBA

Chief

I Am Kloot

Field Music

Goldhawks

The Middle East

Mountain Man

:P:P:P:lol::lol:

Where's Will Young? lol.

Seriously:

Bands I expected that are missing who I hope turn up in some form; Blood Red Shoes, The Joy Formidable, I LIKE TRAINS, Hurts and Darwin Deez - all touting new, soon to be released albums.

Probably another twenty bands if I thought about it.

Although could potential be Queen Head material as most are "who" bands to the La Roux / Ellie fans that are increasingly going to festivals!

Please can England come second in their group so I can have the dilemna of Editors or Laura Marling.

The National are a must see. Bloodbuzz Ohio - what a song.