LINE UP!

Guest dan05delaney

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Am Kloot - on Sunday!

This just gets worse and worse!!

OK... I'm going to get a grip! This time last week I didn't have tickets for ANY Glastonbury! If we can't stay on Sunday then I shall just have a f*cking fantastic time the rest of the time we are there! There! I shall be glass half full!

Guest musiclove123
WHOA!!!!

Check out The Queens Head:

Queens Head

Thursday

The King Blues

TBA

Chapel Club

Local Natives

Egyptian Hip Hop

Two Door Cinema Club

Howls

My Luminaries

Friday

Good Shoes

TBA

Magic Numbers

The Mystery Jets

Fanfarlo

Detroit Social Club

Tubelord

Tiffany Page

Frank Turner

Fiction Plane

Saturday

Earl Brutus

TBA

Phenomenal Handclap Band

Band Of Skulls

Holy F***

Blood Red Shoes

Here We Go Magic

Cate Le Bon

Lissie

Sunday

Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip

TBA

TBA

Chief

I Am Kloot

Field Music

Goldhawks

The Middle East

Mountain Man

:P:P:P:lol::lol:

I feel for you regarding Sunday, i had to leave last year early eve on Sunday and missed Blur! Not this year though i am there from start to finish.

SUNDAY!

FAITHLESS & STEVIE WONDER !!!!!! ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME!!!!!! :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't want to be the first person on a downer really .... BUT .... For the first time EVER I'm a little disappointed. There are about 7 acts I'd want to see there which aint a lot in the scheme of things.

However, I know I'll still have a great time and I'll attempt to get to know some of those acts I haven't heard of better before the time.

WHOA!!!!

Check out The Queens Head:

I Am Kloot

:P:P:P:lol::lol:

Only just noticed Frank Turner in there, due to Kloot-overload I missed him!!

ANOTHER must see. This is getting silly now.

Where is the Queens Head by the way? It was by the Other Stage last time I was there but it moved last year, didn't it?
Edited by MikeyB37

Indie-Dance - there are Foals of course, although Spanish Sahara the first single off the new LP is nothing like anything off the debut.

I don't overly like them but Cymbals and Guitars fit that genre too, as do Everything Everything.

also try http://www.myspace.com/egyptianhiphop

I guess Mystery Jets are also bouncy.

Delphic are the major breakthrough of this year though.

I tend to prefer my indie more guitar led so recommend Blood Red Shoes, The National, WAS, These New Puritans off the top of my head that are playing.

Initially I thought it was crap but that was on first glance, but every time I look there a bands that I want to see so badly. It's an absolutely amazing line up and the Eavii have done themselves proud. I do find Scissor Sisters before muse booking a bit WTF?! but other than that it's prettey cool. I will be staying away from the Pyramid stage on Saturday anyway. I'm prettey glad about it though, it does look really fantastic. The Flaming Lips and U2 clash is HIDEOUS though.

Now time to bring my friend round so that he can see it and we can decide on what we are going to see together. Very very excited now :P