Latest lineup annoucement

Guest joshiewashie23

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - my 1st Rockness, having V festivaled for the last few years and Leeds last year.

My question - will there be more rockier bands announced ? as to me its very biased towards Dance/Electro - not that I'm saying seeing Leftfield isn't one of my reasons for going lol :P.

Maybe someone like Idlewild etc?

Its seems 2/3 v 1/3 at the moment thats all - any major acts still to be added?

I'm looking forward to the experience regardless , just interested thats all.

Edited by Nuffsaid

Hi all - my 1st Rockness, having V festivaled for the last few years and Leeds last year.

My question - will there be more rockier bands announced ? as to me its very biased towards Dance/Electro - not that I'm saying seeing Leftfield isn't one of my reasons for going lol :P.

I'm more of an indie/rock fan but I find there's a lot on offer for me: Friendly Fires, Doves, Ian Brown, The Strokes, The Maccabees, Vampire Weekend are all pretty much must sees for me over the weekend.

At first I was only going because it would be another festival since I'd only done TITP a few times before I wanted to try somewhere else. Now by reading this forum and searching youtube etc I've gotten into a lot of acts. Especially the Bloody Beetroots! Others inclue Vitalic, 2manydjs, Soulwax, Vitalic, Boys Noize and Leftfield.

So excited...

I'm just so excited there is going to be a Strongbow tent! At last, something I won't grudge buying :P

Apart from Leftfield, the Sunday line up is what I'm looking forward to the most. Think I'll be bouncing off every tent in the arena!

Getting far too excited!!