Colours

Guest stu150

Sorry in Advance for this Actually having nothing to do with RockNess but I needed a place to vent!

I recieve an e-mail from someone working for Colours yesterday saying "Hi Stu, Please can you send me your address so I can send you the signed Nitrous Oxide CD that you won too?"

I replied saying - "I don't think I entered this competition as I don't like Trance"

I get a reply saying "Yes, this was our Easter Sunday competition - you won (one of 3 top prizes) which was 2 tickets to Carl Cox @ The Arches and a Signed CD by Nitrous Oxide"

So here's me checking through ALL my e-mails to see if I had been informed of my winfall - which I hadnt! I replied saying "I only enter the competition to win tickets to Carl Cox and was never informed of winning - I have checked back my e-mails and junk mail!"

I get a reply saying "The e-mail must have got lost in cyber space but it's a really good CD"

So anyways I now find out that I won tickets to Carl Cox (which was on my birthday too!) and never got them AND I am now stuck with some pishy Polish Trance CD.......

In order to link this post to RockNess - I am planning a game of frisbee @ Rockers with a signed copy of Nitrous Oxide's debut CD - Dreamcatcher. If anyone wants to join me!

RANT OVER

Edited by stu150