Train travel to inverness

Guest mark1

Getting the train up fae dundee to inverness leaving at bout 8:50 getting into inverness at 11:54

anyone else getting there this way and normally you could drink on trains but sometimes there pricks when major events are on and dont let you drink do you think this will be the case

usually get bus or car to festivals

Just got my 11.35 pm ticket for Thursday which will get me in for 3.05 pm, bought this online in Ireland, so have a confirmation printed out, conditions say I have to collect ticket in two hours? Should having the credit card and the confirmation print out be suffice to board the train or do I have to collect an actual ticket for this. Having used Ryanair and Citylink they usually just accept the print out, is this the same with British Rail?

the train tickets i got needed to go to ticket machine at dundee train station put in the card i bought them with and then put in the code and then they printed out the train tickets

that was with scotrail

so im guessing any other rail travel tickets would be the same

Just got my 11.35 pm ticket for Thursday which will get me in for 3.05 pm, bought this online in Ireland, so have a confirmation printed out, conditions say I have to collect ticket in two hours? Should having the credit card and the confirmation print out be suffice to board the train or do I have to collect an actual ticket for this. Having used Ryanair and Citylink they usually just accept the print out, is this the same with British Rail?