what changes would you make?

Guest preacherman_1

Well I would include Gong with Steve Hillage just as a nod to auld hippies like meself, LCD Soundsystem would have been nice but they are Stateside the same weekend, Test Department would be brilliant but are long defunct, a few reggae artists would have been nice, sunshine music and aw that, definitely Toots and the Maytals would be the perfect afternoon choice or Burgher Finlay Quaye.

Edited by pothead pixie

1. Certain changes in acts

Swap:

Leftfield as the Clash tent headliner playing after Aphex Twin and get someone like The Chemical Brothers on main stage.

Also swap LCD Soundsystem for Ian Brown.

2. Ditch front row camping

3. Get more insane lighting in the tents. Like you see in festivals abroad. The Boiler Room at Pukkelpop is a good example.

4. Have a few "secret" areas among the trees. This is more of a personal thing that I like to see at festival. Adds to the whole idea of exploring the place. Probably couldn't happen at RockNess for various reasons but Bollywood hidden away in the trees would be so cool!

Leftfield in Clash Tent,and Chems on Main Stage.. and no more Fatboy Slim.. please. I would really have loved to see Foals, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Two Door Cinema Club and a few other wee bands. Djs such as Jack Beats, Sub Focus.. I am gutted to see that they wont be making appearances.

Leftfield in Clash Tent,and Chems on Main Stage.. and no more Fatboy Slim.. please. I would really have loved to see Foals, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Two Door Cinema Club and a few other wee bands. Djs such as Jack Beats, Sub Focus.. I am gutted to see that they wont be making appearances.