i lost my ticket

Guest Eh Ah Ken

is there anything that can be done. im utterly devastated.

f**kING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

some guy just handed it in. yas yas yas yas yas yas. im so happy. i love. everything. i love you all

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

if you bought it off a ticket company and the mailed it out to you i'd chance phoning them up and saying you hadn't recieved it yet and you were getting worried :)<_<

Even if you hadn't got it back I'm sure you'd have had a chance to get it replaced. My ticket for TITP was stolen once, was delivered to the mrs mum's house and her brothers girlfriend was a thieving scumbag. She denied it but we contacted DF and they told us to file a police report and then e-mail them the number. We did and they said they'd cancel the ticket number we were issued and replaced the tickets, they also said if anybody tried to enter with the stolen tickets they would be arrested but we never heard anything on that. Not sure if Rockness has quite the same system as TITP being a smaller festival but most festivals have barcodes and scanners on the tickets to enter do they not? I'm sure it would have worked out, I have faith in the system - especially with Jim King frequenting the forum.

Even if you hadn't got it back I'm sure you'd have had a chance to get it replaced. My ticket for TITP was stolen once, was delivered to the mrs mum's house and her brothers girlfriend was a thieving scumbag. She denied it but we contacted DF and they told us to file a police report and then e-mail them the number. We did and they said they'd cancel the ticket number we were issued and replaced the tickets, they also said if anybody tried to enter with the stolen tickets they would be arrested but we never heard anything on that. Not sure if Rockness has quite the same system as TITP being a smaller festival but most festivals have barcodes and scanners on the tickets to enter do they not? I'm sure it would have worked out, I have faith in the system - especially with Jim King frequenting the forum.

just for a minute there i wanted to punch u in the face. but ur safe. glad u got it back :D

if you bought it off a ticket company and the mailed it out to you i'd chance phoning them up and saying you hadn't recieved it yet and you were getting worried :)<_<

Done that with OCS tickets turned the house upside down looking for them with no luck so I phoned the ticket company and was told to go to the box office and collect 2 news ones, found the tickets 2 days after the gig lol

Glad you got your ticket back tho probe, just try not to loose it on the way there now lol :P