Help!

Guest nyu

I'm wanting to pick up a 2 day camping ticket on the friday (for sat/sun) itself due to the fact I don't get paid until the friday, and can't get through to the until about 10pm. I've been given the impression you can buy single day tickets at the ticket office but does anyone know if you can pickup the 2day camp at facevalue-ish rather than seperate day tix plus the camping extra.

Also lends the problem of getting into camp on the friday night - I've read somewhere else that I could keep busy in the Nesstival area until midnight and then should be allowed to enter camping - although I've also read that I wouldn't get in until saturday morning!

Any help appreciated, last minute decision to attend for the first time and a little lost / squeeze for cash if no luck with the box office. :)

Cheers,

Joe.

I'm wanting to pick up a 2 day camping ticket on the friday (for sat/sun) itself due to the fact I don't get paid until the friday, and can't get through to the until about 10pm. I've been given the impression you can buy single day tickets at the ticket office but does anyone know if you can pickup the 2day camp at facevalue-ish rather than seperate day tix plus the camping extra.

Also lends the problem of getting into camp on the friday night - I've read somewhere else that I could keep busy in the Nesstival area until midnight and then should be allowed to enter camping - although I've also read that I wouldn't get in until saturday morning!

Any help appreciated, last minute decision to attend for the first time and a little lost / squeeze for cash if no luck with the box office. :)

Cheers,

Joe.