HAHAHA

Guest Gar84

Right, I've had enough of senseless mutants like Gaz84 dribbling on about the "shite line up." So here we go. Rockness is a DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL, that's what it was primarily and what it is to this day.. Over the years the organsiers have brought in more mainstream acts and genres to attract more visitors, no harm in that and I personally think it's good for the festival goer to have a varied spectrum of acts to see. But a dance festival it remains, and if you were a true fan of dance music you'd see that the line up is a world class dance line up! As someone else pointed out, a festivals line ip can't be judged souley on the headliners.. Look down the bill and you've got boys noize, club 75, bloody beetroots (DC77), 2manyDJS etc.. And the headliners in my opinion are quality bands. I'm sick of ignorant people like you dropping your uneducated and spineless comments about it. Don't like the line up? f**k off to T4 on the beach sunshine! Oh and have a belter of a time in Corfu prancing around in speedos with your 7 guy mates, who knows, one of them might have 1 too many and give you a hand job! But that really is just wishful thinking on your part. Have fun buddy! God know I will, come RAIN or shine.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

can we delete this topic? he's not worth it.

Ohhhh and JAM - Who gives a crap about 'PROPER GRAMMAR' on a flaming forum - maybe if i was writing a letter it would be appriopriate but not speaking to u sensitive twits

Ive said bye ur correct - but u numptys just cant resist responding as u have no life!!!! Im just bored at work and as soon as 5.30 strikes i will be gone!!!!!

Sad sacks!!!

i hope the volcano goes again and you dont even make it.

Like I said in another thread, I honestly don't give a hoot what the wheather is like. As Billy Connolly said-;"In Scotland, there is no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes." :D

Trolls just jealous he/she/it ain't gonna be getting messy in the mud with me! :P