I think

Guest SelfHealer84

Ok,last weekend was my 4th Rockness and I loved it. But compared to previous years the whole place just seemed more shabby,the line up seemed very messy on the smaller stages and you never knew who you were watching (especially in the Clash Tent). From the look of other posts people seem to think the same. I think for 2011 Rockness really has to pull out all the stops and improve the lineup,especially in the tents and smaller stages. Because I fear if they dont people WILL start too lose interest and will spend there hard earned cash on something better. Dont get me wrong I would go whoever plays as the atmosphere is awesome,but it cant live on that forever. Next years line up has to be better.

Sort the website out aswell please

Ok,last weekend was my 4th Rockness and I loved it. But compared to previous years the whole place just seemed more shabby,the line up seemed very messy on the smaller stages and you never knew who you were watching (especially in the Clash Tent). From the look of other posts people seem to think the same. I think for 2011 Rockness really has to pull out all the stops and improve the lineup,especially in the tents and smaller stages. Because I fear if they dont people WILL start too lose interest and will spend there hard earned cash on something better. Dont get me wrong I would go whoever plays as the atmosphere is awesome,but it cant live on that forever. Next years line up has to be better.

Sort the website out aswell please