has anyone ever used these for tickets?

Guest oinkoink09

Let's see...

they don't have a website, they don't have a phone number, they don't have a physical address listed, they don't have a registered company number.

So you've got no way of getting hold of them once they close the facebook.

Oh and despite their '4 years of trading' they joined Facebook a few days ago.

I think you're more likely to get in by digging a tunnel.

I challenged them on their wall about a lack of contact details and got the following back:

"Louis Goodier:Hi Paul, thank you for your wallpost, we have been operating for 4 yrs and are not a business. We locate tickets when they have been requested, the only fee we include is a £5 finders fee per ticket. Of we were business we would have a trading name etc, which means we'd have overheads, such as website running costs and liable to taxes. Contact numbers and address are available to everyone on request. We started out when we got fed up of paying over the top prices on eBay and viagogo etc, the prices there are dictated by there overheads, and many of our sources now sell direct to us to avoid fees they'll incur on the abovesaid sites. We then can link tickets up to people llike yourself. This is also how we can guarentee tickets sold thru ourselves are the cheapest you can find. We pride ourselves on trust and honesty and after 4 years have began 2 build up a steady fan base through word of mouth with many people coming to ourselves as a 1st point of call. We always secure tickets before requesting payment and we always send tickets via special delivey and provide you with a tracking ref. I hope we have answered you questions and eased any concerns you have. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require more info or have further questions. Kind regards"

A guick google returns a thread on Facebook where he's selling a link to buy tickets:

http://ja-jp.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=62480698625&topic=13087