NME Signing Tent - Kasabian

Guest Riggins

Not likely at all. Although saying that, 30 Seconds to Mars did the signing tent at Download. The queue was about 7 hours long though so as much as I wanted to meet them, it wasn't worth missing the rest of the festival for! So back to the point lol... probably not but it could happen.

According to NME heres who signed at V Staffs last year

* Asher Roth

* Athlete

* Biffy Clyro

* Daniel Merriweather

* Mr Hudson

* Mystery Jets

* The Blizzards

* The Gay Blades

* The Noisettes

* The Wombats

* Vv Brown

As you can see it's midday and lower acts, Biffy Clyro being the biggest act

Not likely at all. Although saying that, 30 Seconds to Mars did the signing tent at Download. The queue was about 7 hours long though so as much as I wanted to meet them, it wasn't worth missing the rest of the festival for! So back to the point lol... probably not but it could happen.

I don't think there's any chance at all that any of the headliners/2nd headliners would appear- the queues to get in would be crazy and also probably a huge security problem to control that many people all trying to push to the front. I imagine it will be predominantly artists on the Arena and Union stages, and then one or two larger main stage acts (Biffy Clyro were the 'biggest' act signing last year and they were mid-afternoon main stage I think) so possibly Editors/The Coral/Pixie Lott would be my guess.