How long from dispatch?

Guest Angelis

Had an e-mail this morning saying that tickets have been dispatced this morning, problem being they are being delivered to my brothers house near exeter and he is coming up on thursday night.

Anyone else had the email about dispatch and how long did it take for the tickets to arrive?

Cheers

yeh i got same email this morning. Trouble is if they get delivered on Thursday as the email would suggest at the earliest (2-3 days) and I'm not in, that means I'll have to wait until the post office opens on Friday to get the tickets before I can set off! Trouble with that is I have to set off from York at 9.00 on Friday morning!

This could well end in disaster

Guys - if you are talking seetickets, here's what I did. My scheduled delivery date was a week after dispatch. I went on the DX website and tracked them for this. Use your Seetickets confirmation number and postcode. Then I just rescheduled delivery for the next day (needs to be done before 4pm).